Formation of scientific bases of epidemiological resistance management at the macro level in Ukraine
Scientific supervisor of the project: Bilynska M, Doctor of Science in Public Administration, Professor
Thematic direction of the competition – Competition of collective projects in the areas of research related to biosafety, biomedicine, ecology, cyber and information security, responding to economic, social, humanitarian challenges in natural and man-made emergencies, as well as overcoming medico-biological, economic, social , psychological, humanitarian and cultural consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The purpose of the research project – Scientific substantiation of theoretical and methodological bases and development of a model and practical recommendations for the management of epidemiological resilience at the macro level in Ukraine.
The main objectives of the project – To analyze the scientific and theoretical foundations of public administration, innovative approaches to its improvement, in the context of epidemiological danger / resilience using domestic and foreign experience.
Investigate the manifestations of demographic and socio-economic crisis and take them into account in policy making.
Conduct an expert survey on the level of epidemiological threats and resilience in Ukraine using a research strategy to harmonize concepts.
To substantiate the expediency of forming the scientific basis of epidemiological resilience management as the main condition for the implementation of public health policy in Ukraine.
Develop a distance learning curriculum for epidemiological resilience management for civil servants, heads of public authorities, etc.
Develop a model of epidemiological resilience management in Ukraine.
Develop scientifically sound practical recommendations for improving the mechanisms of management of epidemiological resilience to ensure the effectiveness of public policy.
Scientific research products:
1. Model (conceptual model) of epidemiological resistance management at the macro level in Ukraine.
2. Conceptual map of the industry's problems based on the results of an expert survey to identify the main problems in the field of public health management and their impact on epidemiological resilience at the macro level in Ukraine.
3. Methodical recommendations to public authorities on the implementation and realization of the model of epidemiological resilience management at the macro level in Ukraine.
The practical value of the study lies in the development and implementation of practical recommendations for public authorities on the strategy for the development of epidemiological resilience management with its implementation in all state policies.
The results obtained can also be used in:
- public authorities, local governments, higher education institutions in carrying out educational activities in the specialty "Public Administration" in the development of bills, policies, strategies and socio-economic and cultural development programs of the country and its territories, sectoral and educational programs aimed at implementation of a set of transformational processes of public administration and administration development, as well as preparation of methodological and practical recommendations on this issue;
- the system of training students / listeners in the specialty "Public Administration" - in the preparation of textbooks, monographs, research papers, reference notes, educational and methodological recommendations;
- the system of advanced training of civil servants and local government officials in the preparation of educational and professional modules, short-term seminars, specialized trainings, educational and methodological recommendations;
- system of teaching postgraduate and doctoral students in the field of education and science "Public Administration" in the preparation of monographs, research papers, textbooks, etc.